At our recent meeting, Karen Mackay informed us that she had completed a course on Autism through Cape town University, South Africa. For a cost you can receive a certificate that states the learning you did. This can be uploaded to your MyPD site for professional learning purposes.
One of our CRT members, Mary Love, had informed us about this earlier in 2016.
Go to https://www.futurelearn.com/
to investigate opportunities.
PDs in the pipeline
- HOME LVCRTN
- Anaphylaxis training
- Communication Links
- Free Learning Opportunites
- Our Next Meeting
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
- Money Smart
- Scootle for VIT registered CRTs
- Useful Resources
- Upcoming Professional Learning Days
- Facebook Link
- INSYNCH professional training
- PODCASTS: A message from Amy Cotton from TLN's CR...
- Latrobe Valley Casual Relief Teacher Support Netwo...
- CRT Survey by Australian Institute for Teaching an...